SNDWAY SW - 600A Rangefinder Telescope Golf Distance Meter
SNDWAY Rangefinder Laser Distance Meter:
SNDWAY rangefinder is designed for measuring distance, angular and height. It provides the true measurement accurate within +/- 1M, you'll get to know the information to the target without taking a single step forward.
With the compact design and long standby battery, you can easily bring it everywhere and use it when needed.
Its measurement locking function will amaze you!
- Laser Rangefinder: with three different scanning modes, measure distance (3 - 600M/3 - 1000M), angular and height
- High Accuracy: quickly and accurately measure distant subjects, perfect for measuring golf flags (yard or meter)
- Lens Display: display the measurements and battery meter, ultra clear, easy to read
- IP54 Waterproof: prevent your rangefinder from the harassment by the rain
- Easy to Carry: only 180g, durable body, perfect for carrying when you're going outside
- Wide Use: for electrical equipment installation, highway engineering, municipal engineering, sniper aiming and various outdoor measurings
Measuring distance: 3 - 600M
Measuring speed: 0 - 300KM/H
Distance-measuring error: +/- 1M
Height-measuring function: yes
Angular-measuring range: +/- 60 degree
Objective lens aperture: 24MM
Ocular lens aperture: 16MM
Exit pupil diameter: 3.8MM
Field of view: 7 degree
Diopter regulation range: +/- 3 diopters
Measuring units: M, Y
Battery: built-in 750mAh Li-ion battery
Battery lifespan: 30000 times with full charged
Display: LCD display
Package weight: 0.382 kg Product Size(L x W x H): 10.40 x 7.65 x 4.10 cm / 4.09 x 3.01 x 1.61 inches Package Size(L x W x H): 13.00 x 6.50 x 17.50 cm / 5.12 x 2.56 x 6.89 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Rangefinder, 1 x Cable, 1 x Bag, 1 x Rope Handle, 1 x User Manual in English and Chinese
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.